Sunday, June 10, 2012

mlb jerseys cheap is already the the greatly cheap him

, And take so many risks, but also compensation for 25 million, is nothing more than to 60% of the profits, I now take the initiative to five percent, so he not only do not take any risks, you can also get this sense of the word money, the most important point, but also do not pay more than 20 million breach of contract, so doing, he is definitely a cost-effective, I think the beard is not a no-brainer, as long as he nodded, this can be easily handled I agree to give him 50% of profits,mlb jerseys cheap, but have their own methods of operation, tube called him accounted for less than what cheap ... As the saying goes fair in war, he cheat me, I'm to get back to.
My mind just to consider when thought the bearded face, from 18 percent to 50 percent, but turned more than one twice, not to mention, originally this project is based on our dominant, we take the bulk of the now half later, but equally the situation, I have previously thought, say the big beard at first would not believe, imagine who would give up huge profits, take the initiative to put the goose to give to others. It is also no way to approach, or else no matter how much emotional, to no avail, only money is actually able to move them.
Face surprised to see the bearded, mingled with the many complex look, I know this Ya could not believe what I say, then quickly added: eat so much suffering, and working like mad to dry, do not just want to earn Liangqian Well, who do not want the holidays, and more money to send home, who do not want the flies off, Big Brother and do not embarrass me, my out to eat food that is not easy trip to Inner Mongolia to prospecting pulse, and almost his life to catch you when help me, I would rather make less money that, as long as the brothers re-started, we all points money , it is the a small thing ...... This point was a moving and rationale, and the words to this child, but also to the bearded one step, Sure enough, the bearded thought for a moment, said: , wait a minute, I went to them and talk sense ...... but this is divided into things ... To listen to him seems to have anything to say, can be the this kid without implicit, Could it not enough for less money? Damn, is already the the greatly cheap him, I this way directly let per cent of 50 to give him, more than he Yin I have achieved 60 per cent of even more because he save a lot of trouble, you can also save 25 million of compensation, this one into far more than a number of? man can not be too black Yeah, I said: bearded brother, which is divided into I have done a great concession, if more, harder to resolve this matter, I am afraid no one will agree ... Negotiations when the beard holds the initiative, but the insatiable ungrateful things can not be used to him, the appropriate wording severe or beard to see me say,Red Sox Jerseys, again and again waved and said: Do not misunderstand, I did not mean, I mean ... know What've see no one around

No comments:

Post a Comment